Monday 14 May 2012

Zebra nd Giraffe interview

ZEBRA AND GIRAFFE

With their indie rock, their dedication and passion for their craft , Zebra and Giraffe have carved a name for themselves in the hearts of their fans. We find out where they like to enjoy a night out.

GREG CARLIN



1.My name is: Greg Carlin

2. Age is: 30

3. Growing up i wanted to be: a storm chaser

4. My big break in entertainment was when: I won the SAMA for Best Rock

5. My celebrity crush is: Rachael McAdams

6. The sickest nightclub in Jozi is: Bob Rocks


7. My poison of choice is: double Jack on the rocks

8. My favourite club anthem is: Wamdue Project - 
King Of My Castle

9. The 5 items I always carry in my bag on a night out are: I dont carry a bag

10. The craziest thing I've ever heard/seen in a nightclub was: a dog dancing with it's owner to hardcore sokkie. It was in a small town.

11. The last thing that made me laugh hysterically was: the Crazy Noonga on Youtube. Search for it!


12. Three things my fans don't know about me are: - I grew up on a farm riding horses. I hate tomatoes and sushi. I got fired from almost every job I had.  

 

ALAN SHENTON


1. My name is: Alan Shenton

2. Age is: 26

3. Growing up i wanted to be: A Pilot

4. My big break in entertainment: Playing for Harris Tweed

 5. I discovered my passion for radio when: I still haven't discovered it

 6. My celebrity crush is: Kate Beckinsale




 7. The sickest nightclub in Jozi is: Great Dane

 8. My poison of choice is: Jack Daniels

 9. My favourite club anthem is: Robert Miles - Children

10. The 5 items I always carry in my bag on a night out are: Coins, plectrums, phone, wallet, zam-buk, keys.

 11. The craziest thing I've ever heard/seen in a nightclub was: A guy gone mad head-butting everyone in his path. Messy. 

 12. The last thing that made me laugh hysterically was: Rhodesian version of "Drop it likes its hot"


 
 13. Three things my fans don't know about me are: I want to be a carpenter, i make coffee during the day, i am completely incapable of drawing anything. 

1 comment:

  1. Loooove these guys. They sound amaze live!! Thank u nitelife vip

    ReplyDelete