Monday 14 May 2012

Hypress interview

MELANIE 'HYPRESS' RAMJEE



Famous Publicist & Event Planner Melanie Ramjee popularly known as Hypress plans the hottest parties in and around joburg. She does PR for Hush and her events always shine, no wonder people and celebs love her so much  !!  We thought we'd find out what her party preferences are when she's simply enjoying a night out and not planning one for us to enjoy!


1. My name is: Melanie Ramjee aka Hypress

2. Age is: 25 for life (ok add a few years)

3. Growing up i wanted to be: a cheorographer

4. My big break in entertainment came from: years of hard work. I never had a big break just kept striving.

5. I discovered my passion for PR and Marketing  when: I finished studying fashion design and realised I really hated fashion.

6. My celebrity crush is: Lulo Cafe (local) and J Cole (international)



7. The sickest nightclub in Jozi: starts at Icon and ends at my spot at HUSH. Great music and even more fabulous company.

8. My poison of choice: is Champagne of cos

9. My favourite club anthem is: Sawa Sawa (Nwa Baby)

10. The 5 items I always carry in my bag on a night out are: my blackberry, a spare battery, powder, lipgloss and my car key

11. The craziest thing I've ever heard/seen in a nightclub was: sex in the club (gross)

12. The last thing that made me laugh hysterically was: cyberbullys taking a go at me. LOL



13. Three things my fans don't know about me are: wait my fan, hehehee 1. I studied fashion design 2. Eldest of 4 kids 3. Im a published author

3 comments: