Thursday 31 May 2012

LootLove Interview



 Luthando "Loot_Love" is the new face of Live . The talented presenter is from Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. She started off from humble beginnings, working at Bay TV in Port Elizabeth and then going on to win the Live Presenter Search on SABC1. We were curious to find out more about her and her party preferences and this is what she had to say...



1. My name is Luthando

2. Age is 23

3. Growing up i wanted to be scientist, lol, then a interior designer

4. My big break in entertainment came when I won the LIVE presenter search.

5.  I discovered my passion for presenting when I started working at Bay tv in P.e! :) I was a radio jock and the urban brew team came to set up in p.e and from there I was like "hmmmm, I could do this for a living" and I did!



6. My celebrity crush is hmmmm! I'd say Chris brown, simply coz of his voice! Haha, if u could marry vocals then uuuh, I would! :P

7.  The sickest nightclub in Jozi is, hmmm, haven't been around jhb long enough to have a fav.

8. My poison(Drink) of choice is: water :p haha, nah, strawberry daquiri

9. My favourite club anthem is: shoooo! Got quite a few but I go mad for the Motto! :)



10. The 5 items I always carry in my bag on a night out are: Cash! Gloss! Eye liner!

11. The craziest thing I've ever heard/seen in a nightclub was: haha! You see A LOT of crazy things, I guess people confusing a night club for a bedroom is one of those things.

12. The last thing that made me laugh hysterically was a convo I had with my best friend. ◦



13. Three things my new fans don't know about me are: I secretly wish I could sing like Whitney Houston, I'm addicted to Manhattans sour worms n McD's and I'm clumsy (I guess it comes with being tall) :P

1 comment:

  1. she's so pretty and lucky, i wanna present with queen b lol, but well done, she deserved to win

    ReplyDelete